Friday, August 29, 2014

Visual Effects 1: Particles - Deadpool Plays with Fireworks

For our second project of Visual Effects, we had to create a scene using at least three different types of particles within Maya. Just like the last project, we were able to create anything we wanted as long as we met the requirements.

I took advantage of the opportunity to use my rigged Deadpool model again in this project, and I really enjoyed it. Particles were not too hard after I figured out how to make each particle work properly. It was a lot of fun to make this project, though I had not finalized my rig at this point, so I was forced to work in FK for picking up the firework (which is nearly impossible). I animated everything, created the background of the scene, as well as the rig for the Deadpool model, and all of the particles. I also edited the video and added all the sound effects.All in all, I loved making this and hope you enjoy it!




- Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment