Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 1: Welcome!


Welcome to my blog!

In case you didn't know, my name is Drew Kedra! I'm currently a student at Full Sail University where I study computer animation. In the last year, I've learned so much about the animation industry and acquired many new skills along the way, including animation, rigging, modeling, shading and lighting, traditional art, and more.

The skills I've learned here have also allowed me to branch out and become a freelance artist. I currently am a freelance rigger along with my skills animation. I really love using my skills to help others in my field.

The purpose of this blog is to showcase my work as I progress through Full Sail, as well as after. Here, I'll be posting works in progress, school projects, personal work, and freelance projects I take on.

My hope is that you'll like what you see and continue to take this journey with me through animation and rigging.

Once again, thanks again for visiting and I hope you like what you see! 

- Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment