Sunday, August 31, 2014

Character Animation 1: Walk Final Project


This is the final playblast of my final project for Character Animation. I can honestly say that I learned a lot more about walk cycles and posing than I thought I already knew.I had a lot of fun with this project, and I know that the skills I've learned from this project will aid me greatly in the future.

Even though a lot of us probably thought a simple walk cycle is boring, but it really lays the ground work for future work, and the only way I can become a successful animator to understand as much as possible about animation and how to properly use it.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to re-upload a higher quality video on here to show the character's expressions more clearly, but I'm really happy with my final result, and I'm glad I was able to accomplish this project! I look forward to more animation in the future!




- Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment